A take apart pressure compensating dripper incorporating a turbulent flow path and diaphragm for uniform flow rates over a wide range of operating pressures.Features
- Low manufacturing coefcient of variation (Cv) provides high performance (conforms to ISO 9261).
- Three color coded and stamped flow rates: 1/2 gph (Red), 1 gph (Black) & 2 gph (Green).
- Large clog resistant turbulent flow path.
- The CETA ® dripper is able to be taken apart for inspection and cleaning.
- Anti-insect baffle to deter insect entry.
- Constructed of high quality UV and chemical resistant materials.
Vineyards, orchards, row crops and landscape applications.