A pressure compensating dripper with a sealed turbulent ow path and diaphragm to maintain uniform ow rates over a wide range of operating pressures. Low prole design to minimize risk of dislodgement from supply tubing and ergonomic nger grips for ease of installation.Features
- Low manufacturing coefficient of variation (Cv) to provide high performance (conforms to ISO 9261).
- Three color coded flow rates: 1/2 gph (Red), 1 gph (Black) & 2 gph (Green). Ÿ Self-ushing cleaning action at low pressures.
- Insect baffle to minimize blockages.
- Inlet barb has built-in filter.
- UV stabilized materials for long life.
Vineyards, orchards, row crops and landscape applications.