The Double Barb “DB” range-of-purpose designed quality acetal fittings provide high retention in low density poly tubing for long-term reliability of connections. The Double Barb “DB” range can be confidently installed without clamps when matched to quality low pressure poly tubing with corresponding dimensions (refer to the tubing manufacturer for confirmation of suitability or test under field conditions).
Operating pressures should not exceed 50 psi.
- Double barb for increased retention.
- Sharp-edged barbs create leak-proof seal.
- Increased strength and superior quality.
- Heat, chemical and wear resistant.
- UV stabilized materials for long life.
Low pressure micro irrigation systems.